About this Apprenticeship
Q Care is an award winning domiciliary care provider who has just celebrated their 30th anniversary of delivering quality care. Their mission is simple, to make a difference in people’s lives every day lives. This includes the people who use their services, their families and everyone on the team.
Apprenticeship Level 2 – Digital Application Support
35 hours per week
(Part of emergency on-call IT roster if appropriate)
£20,000 per annum
February 6th, 2023
Please note that applications received after the closing date may still be considered, subject to the vacancy being filled.
Responsible for assisting with maintaining the Company IT Systems & Communications. This includes:
- Setup & Support of Android mobiles using MDM software.
- Assisting the IT Technician with Resolving Hardware & Software issues:
- Responding to the IT ticket system
- Trouble shooting, fixing errors and failures
- Recover lost data
- Provide support via telephone, e-mail and face to face
- Have a driving license and own transport
- Be willing to travel to all Q Care sites when necessary
- 3 GCSEs, Grade C or above
- Based in Monmouthshire or Torfaen area
You will be contacted by telephone and email throughout the recruitment process, so please ensure you provide us with up-to-date contact details and check your messages regularly.