Multiply is a new government-funded programme to help adults improve their numeracy skills.
ACT can deliver fully funded Multiply courses from building confidence with numeracy to formal qualifications for any adults aged 19 and over who don’t have maths GCSE at grade C (or equivalent) living in:
- Rhondda Cynon Taff
- Vale of Glamorgan
Good numeracy skills can unlock job opportunities and lead to higher wages or further study. They also help in everyday life, such as helping children with homework and budgeting.
Depending on your level there are courses to suit everyone from beginner to advanced. You will be able to learn at a pace that suits your needs.
ACT can work with employers to develop bespoke courses tailored to industry which develop specific numeracy skills required in the workplace
- Can be delivered as classroom-based courses or remote sessions, including part-time and evening options,
- Can help you gain a qualification,
- Will increase confidence with numbers as the first step towards a qualification
- Can be delivered together with employers, including online sessions
- Will provide guidance and support that puts numeracy into every day, relatable, context