About this Apprenticeship
This is an opportunity for an individual to progress and develop in a top 20 national accounting firm.
They are looking for an authentic, passionate school or college leaver who values relationships and wants to secure a role with a national firm who offer great career prospects. The Business Services Trainee role combines work experience with getting a professional qualification.
Fully paid study support will take you to completion of your AAT Level 4 Diploma in Accounting
Apprenticeship Level 2 – AAT
35 hours per week
£17,000 per annum minimum – dependant on experience
September 19th, 2023
Please note that applications received after the closing date may still be considered, subject to the vacancy being filled.
- Assisting with bookkeeping on Cloud or traditional software packages, reconciling control accounts and investigating differences
- Assisting in the preparation of management accounts and year-end statutory accounts
- Assisting in the preparation of Corporation Tax computations, VAT returns, including supporting schedules and analysis
- Communicating with HMRC as and when required
- Assisting with any ad-hoc work required by other teams
The candidate should have:
- GCSE Mathematics A-C
- GCSE English A-C
- Preferably A Levels
- Having excellent written and spoken communication.
- Having high attention to details.
- Being proactive and self motivated.
- Having IT skills.
- Being able to work with a team
- Having interpersonal abilities.
- Being able to work under pressure.
- Having math skills.
You will be contacted by telephone and email throughout the recruitment process, so please ensure you provide us with up-to-date contact details and check your messages regularly.