About this Apprenticeship
Can you see the magic in a muddy puddle? Have you always wanted to work with children and truly make a difference in the lives of little people? If so, then please read on as we have a fantastic opportunity for an aspiring Nursery Nurse to join the team at Meadowbank Day Nursery and enter into the world of early years education.
Apprenticeship Level 2 – Childcare, Playwork, Learning and Development
No more than 40 hours per week
October 12th 2023
Please note that applications received after the closing date may still be considered, subject to the vacancy being filled.
- To actively participate in your own development plan working through the qualification with the qualification provider and with the nursery setting.
- To support the nursery staff to observe, plan and maintain accurate children’s records.
- To develop a sound understanding of Safeguarding Policies
- Undertake a shared responsibility for the care of children, health, safety and cleanliness throughout the nursery
The candidate should:
- Hold a passion for education and educating our children
- Believe in shaping a future for not only the children but themselves
- Be articulate & friendly
- Be able to commit to the full apprenticeship programme
- Hold a passion for learning about Childcare and is extremely reliable
You will be contacted by telephone and email throughout the recruitment process, so please ensure you provide us with up-to-date contact details and check your messages regularly.