About this course
The IT, Computing and Creative Media sector are fast-growing and fast-paced. If you love tech and would like a computer-based career, you need to be ready and able to stay ahead of the game.
Our Level 1 Qualification in Information Technology & Digital Media covers Microsoft Office packages, media editing, and 3D Design. Learn how to create an eye-catching PowerPoint presentation, manipulate images for social media, and format computer systems.
This course is part of the Advancement strand:
- Training allowance of up to £60 per week
- Support with travel expenses
- Employability support
- Industry-focused work tasters and placements
- Regular support, advice and guidance to help you make the right choices
- A big boost to your confidence and brighter prospects for the future
Our Enrichment Activities are designed to ensure young people like you, have access to unique opportunities. Taking part in and engaging with charitable organisations and community groups such as Jamie’s Farm is an important part of our enrichment programme.
Our programme will provide you with the opportunity to take part in a variety of extra-curricular activities that will support your learning and will enhance your weekly learner timetable.
- Take part in innovative projects
- Enjoy first-hand experiences
- Engage with employers
- Connect with outside organisations
- Learn from industry specialists
- Attend group trips and outdoor activities
- Give back by volunteering
- Listen and learn from special guest speakers