About this course
Whether you love the face-to-face interaction of working in a traditional retail store or would enjoy a remote helpdesk role, there are plenty of options and choices in Customer Service. With jobs available in every sector and every corner of the world, you can choose a varied, rewarding career that fits around you, your interests and your lifestyle.
Our Level 1 Customer Service qualification prepares you for roles in customer-facing roles, in a number of industries, giving you all the hints and tips to deliver great customer service! You’ll also get an insight into sector-specific Health & Safety to make sure you’re safe whilst working.
This course is part of the Advancement strand:
- Training allowance of up to £60 per week
- Support with travel expenses
- Employability support
- Industry-focused work tasters and placements
- Regular support, advice and guidance to help you make the right choices
- A big boost to your confidence and brighter prospects for the future
Our Enrichment Activities are designed to ensure young people like you, have access to unique opportunities. Taking part in and engaging with charitable organisations and community groups such as Jamie’s Farm is an important part of our enrichment programme.
Our programme will provide you with the opportunity to take part in a variety of extra-curricular activities that will support your learning and will enhance your weekly learner timetable.
- Take part in innovative projects
- Enjoy first-hand experiences
- Engage with employers
- Connect with outside organisations
- Learn from industry specialists
- Attend group trips and outdoor activities
- Give back by volunteering
- Listen and learn from special guest speakers
Sales Advsior, Team Leader, Telesales Operative plus many more…