About this course
A career in the Beauty sector is really rewarding. It feels so good to be able to use your creative flair to make clients feel happy and confident every day. Our Jobs Growth Wales+ programmes provide the essential hands-on experience that’s needed to master beauty treatments and techniques.
Our Level 1 Beauty Therapy qualification is delivered within a working salon and offers a hands-on practical qualification that will cover all aspects of body massage, makeup, and waxing.
All whilst gaining an understanding of appointment bookings and salon health and safety.
This course is part of the Advancement strand:
- Training allowance of up to £60 per week
- Support with travel expenses
- Employability support
- Industry-focused work tasters and placements
- Regular support, advice and guidance to help you make the right choices
- A big boost to your confidence and brighter prospects for the future
Our Enrichment Activities are designed to ensure young people like you, have access to unique opportunities. Taking part in and engaging with charitable organisations and community groups such as Jamie’s Farm is an important part of our enrichment programme.
Our programme will provide you with the opportunity to take part in a variety of extra-curricular activities that will support your learning and will enhance your weekly learner timetable.
- Take part in innovative projects
- Enjoy first-hand experiences
- Engage with employers
- Connect with outside organisations
- Learn from industry specialists
- Attend group trips and outdoor activities
- Give back by volunteering
- Listen and learn from special guest speakers
Beautician, Nail Technician, Make-Up Artist, Beauty Therapist plus many more…